Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Bus

Two people sitting next to each other on a bus.

1- K. There were two muffins in an oven-
2- I already know this joke.
1- Fine. Why did the girl fall off the swing?
2- I already know this joke too..
1- ... Do you wanna know what would be the worst thing ever to endure?
2- No.
1- Why?
2- Because I already know
1- Really?
2- uh-huh
1- What is it then?
2- Sitting next to someone who won't stop talking.
1-... nope. That's not it.
2- oh really, then what is it?
1- Sitting next to someone who thinks they know everything.
2- I knew that...

5 comments:

  1. Again. A simple scene. But it was fun to read. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Beat
    So.... My Impolse was about two people on a bus. The first person, lets call him.... jimmy, just wants to start a convo. The other person, lets call her jane, just is annoyed by all the talking. The scene switches at the end when the first person, jimmy, is annoyed because jane, the second person, thinks she knows everything.

    Change... how should I change mine? well, thats a hard one. If I make it any longer, it'll just get dull and boring, but if I change some of the other things it'll get confusing... so maybe I'll just take the first line and change the whole conflict altogether. yeah... It's a done deal. I'm changing it.

    ReplyDelete