Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dear John.

Boys, Boys, Boys.... Sometimes boys can be stupid. no offense. :)
"John was rude to you, Taylor?"
"Yeah..."
"well what are you gonna do about that?"
"Write a song."
"Eh. Thats not really my style... I was leaning more towards- we get black outfits, rope, a can of shaving cream, maybe some 'i hate you' stickers and we brake into his house.... pretty brilliant, if I don't say so myself"
"No. I'll write him a song. John and me will be the characters in the song."
"fine... What about the plot?"
"It will be about how I forgive him for being so rude to me"
"uh-huh. That's gonna cut him deep... not! You should write about how he used you, just like all the girls before you!"
".... Yeah, you're right"
"I'm always right. Ok, what about the theme?"
"Run while you have the chance and don't get caught up in bad relationships."
"Ok, sounds a little like every other 'relationship song' but that's ok... So what's the conflict?"
"really? you have to ask? that's easy. I fell in love. he used me. we broke up. now I'm writing a song... Dear John."
"I still think we should break into his house... but whatev. so, setting?"
"no where really in particular. just me writing a song."
"I like it."

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't figure out how to link the lyrics haha so you can go here-

    http://www.metrolyrics.com/dear-john-lyrics-taylor-swift.html

    ReplyDelete